Ciber-Naka Server
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

My favourite server (l2 vadc)

My favourite server (l2 vadc) Empty My favourite server (l2 vadc)

Mensaje  Nekromantis7 Jue Ago 29, 2013 4:54 am

Dear fellow l2 players,
i created this topic, to inform you about something that changed not only my experience at l2 private servers, but my daily schedul and gameplay.
I started l2 10 ago... Played a lot of servers, from x5 to x5.000, but now, 10 years later, i finally found the server i was looking for !
And that server is l2vadc.c om. a Brand New Server that opened less than one month ago, and has more people than other servers who run 5 or 6 years.  Why ? Because it's nearly perfect !
It's got smooth gameplay, not lag, and most of, cool Mass PvP Events.  The XP is x45, but drop & spoil only x15, making it unique along the other servers...  But don't worry about the money... You can have rewards every 12 hours, by just voting in some sites...
Mass Events, Epic Raidboss battles, you can find everything in this server !
You don't believe me ? Here, have a look at that [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]and that [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

Cool ha ? If you are already impressed, be imbressed some more ! el.twitch.tv/l2et/c/ 2799700  This is a really EPIC battle, that you can see at the PRIVATE CHANNEL of l2 vadc ! Yeah, a private channel that you can view live battles. How awsome is that ???

The reason i tell you all these guys, is because i really love this server, and i want more skilled players to join, for bigger competition, for better gameplay, for the best l2 experience ever !

I wait you to join not tommorow, but now !

Regards,
Peter

Nekromantis7